Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about the hotel
Read on to learn more about the premium amenities and perks offered at our comfortable Dulles IAD Airport hotel. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions.
- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in 3 p.m., check out 12 p.m.
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- We are a 100% Non-Smoking hotel.
- How much do you charge for high speed/wifi internet access?
- High-speed Wi-Fi is free for all guests.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Yes, it is open 24 hours a day. It includes a treadmill, free weights, an elliptical machine and a stationary bike.
- Do you have a business center?
- Yes, it is located on the first floor and available 24/7 and allows printing.
- Do you have a pool? Hours?
- Yes, we have an indoor heated pool, open M – F 5pm – 10pm Sat. & Sun. 10am – 10pm.
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Directions can be found on our Dulles Airport hotel location page.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking?
- Yes, we do and is complimentary with your stay.
- Is breakfast free? What does breakfast include?
- Yes, our free hot breakfast includes waffles, pancakes, eggs, omelets, bacon and sausage.
- Will your rooms allow rollaways/cribs? Is there a charge?
- Yes, we do and there is no charge for cribs. Rollaways may incur an extra nightly fee.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- If booked directly through the Hotel or Hotel website, we have a 24 Hour prior to arrival cancellation policy on most reservations. If booked through a third party, please contact the booking agent directly for cancellation policies.
- Is ID/passport required to check in?
- Yes, a valid government issued picture ID is required at check-in.
- Do you offer connecting rooms?
- Yes, we do have connecting rooms. Please contact us in advance so we may accommodate your request.
- Are your rooms accessible?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. Some of these rooms include modified bathtubs with bars and added facility, and some include a roll-in shower.
- How do I book a meeting or inquire about group rates?
- Please visit our Dulles Hotel Meetings page for the contact form.
- Are pets allowed?
- No pets allowed, but service animals are always welcome.